• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ryzre1

Hello, i want to ask a question. I have a gan rs and something weird is going on. All of the sides have yellow ges on 0.8 but 3 of the sides feel loose
And 3 other sides feel tight. It makes solving feel weird. I dont think i had this problem before lubing so i cleaned and relubed it but the problem still persists. Does anybody have a fix or any idea why this is happening??

D

Deleted member 54663

The lube is not the problem, its the GES. Take out the nuts and put them back, or replace them. First on loose settings, then tighten them how much ever you want. Even better, change the GES nuts, if they come with the RS. This problem happened with the 354 M v1, this is a good fix.