• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Want to buy: Magnetic 6x6 and 7x7 EDIT: BOUGHT

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi! I want to buy a magnetic 6x6 and 7x7.
For 6x6 I would prefer a Shadow M, and I would pay 25 dollars for it. For 7x7, I would prefer a Yuxin Little Magic M, and I would pay 20 dollars for it (It is surprisingly cheap).
If you have any of these cubes for sale, please PM me to work out the details. Also, if you have other magnetic 6x6 or 7x7 cubes, I would be open to buying those too, so please PM me about anything. Also, if there is a cube that you want, I have a lot of cubes that I would be willing to trade for. Thanks!

ThatOneGuy

WCA
2015DENG08
If you're wanting to buy, why would you already limit yourself to a price 30% under the lowest retail price. There's almost no way to get a magnetic shadow for 25 bucks.

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you're wanting to buy, why would you already limit yourself to a price 30% under the lowest retail price. There's almost no way to get a magnetic shadow for 25 bucks.

Sorry, but I am open to negotiate. I know that some people in the past have posted shadows for $10, but they won't reply to my messages.