• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Video] Petrus Tutorial

ErikJ

WCA
2007JOHN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hopefully these will be more helpful than my older ones. it's hard teaching intuition but I've found some basic techniques that can help someone transition into more advanced block building styles. enjoy.

Step 1:
[youtubehd]do2CAJr4epE[/youtubehd]

Step 2:
[youtubehd]tA7wknUKJC0[/youtubehd]

Flipping 4 bad edges at once:
[youtubehd]ooPdWOFRWP0[/youtubehd]

Step 4a:
[youtubehd]BqKC3ARYszs[/youtubehd]

EJF2L:
[youtubehd]oKQVd4M8Ecg[/youtubehd]

HMS

I've been waiting for a high-quality Petrus tutorial for a long time. It's my main method, my fastest method, and finally having a good resource for it is great...

blokpoi

WCA
2013SEYM01
Just learned the method from these, very fun method, averaging ~35. Great tutorials. Thanks!

Last edited:

Ross The Boss

WCA
2012SVEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
advanced petrus is pretty cool. the tips for bad edges and the mgls stuff was really interesting. these videos have rekindled my interest in petrus, it will never be my main method but i will definitely enjoy solving with it more.