• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Kaiju_cube

That's cool thanks for posting it. I'll have to pick one up. I like Shengshou puzzles. The Mr.M was pretty bad though. I bought like 4 of them and they all had issues. I hope this cube can redeem them.

Interesting to see it has magnetic core and corner magnets. I guess mag-core (and maglev) are the hot new things now that everyone's doing.

It's funny how one company comes up with something and pretty soon they're all doing it.

WCA
2023FUKU01

Finally a video on the ShengShou YuFeng 3x3 from the cubicle. Phil said it sucks and he feels reluctent to stock these shengshou trash 3x3s.

Dan the Beginner

Premium Member
Do you have a source for this? If not don’t post speculation. This thread is for things that have been announced.
Sorry, OreKehStrah. I was speculating as this cube seems to be "discontinued", based on what I saw on The Cubicle (See link below) and some other shops, where it was no longer available.

Being the best performing smartcube (Moyu AI), it would seem reasonable that Moyu would want to either continue to make them or hopefully release an upgraded version.

https://www.thecubicle.com/products/moyu-weilong-ai-3x3