• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01
It’s gonna be too heavy. With all these magnets the weight will add up. As hardware for ultra large cubes (20+) is very much in its infancy I don’t expect this out anytime soon.

But ig we’ll see. I may have to eat these words ;)

WCA
2023FUKU01
And I am also looking forward to seeing the release of the Lee mirror megaminx (2023), GAN Square-1 (2023) and FTO M (YuXin/MoYu rumour), but these puzzles will probably take some time until they are released (and I don't think I have enough money to get the 23x23 M and tbh I am not even interested in that)

WCA
2023FUKU01
I have just got my yuxin huanglong 5-layer pyraminx today. ootb, the tips are stiff but the first layer is very fast. The second and third layers are slow but smooth. It is stable ootb, and pieces click into their places very well, providing a good controllability to it. However, as it had an annoying spring noice, I took it apart and tried to set it up. However, the cap of the tips are extremely hard to be taken apart. Without a flat-head screw driver, it is almost impossible to tension it and fix the spring noice. After lubing and tensioning it properly, the tips turn much better, and the second and third layer feels slightly faster and even smoother. The soft and glossy plastic makes it feel very premium. It is probably speed-solvable with set up.

Last edited: