• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If Diansheng can magnetize a 9x9, YuXin should be able to do a gigaminx...

I agree. I was surprised this wasn't magnetic. That probably would have been enough to overcome my aversion to buying stickerless puzzles when a stickered alternative exists. I will wait for reviews to see if it is actually a large upgrade in terms of speed.

It was probably a combination of trying to keep the price down and lack of demand that determined the no magnets. I would happily spend $60ish on a magnetic version, though not sure if I would go much higher.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
The gigaminx is here and it's real! I don't have time for a full scramble and solve now. Very early impressions: turning is light for the size of the puzzle, slightly catchy with any speed, would be fantastic with very strong magnets. Similar to YLM puzzles before they started getting fancy, reminds me a lot of the YLM 6x6.20220826_160040.jpg20220826_160053.jpg Pictures next to an X-man Galaxy V2M.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
@One Wheel , you should have waited a few days, lol.
I might just have to get another one. Doesn't Diansheng have a history of announcing a long time before the puzzles are actually released?

I doubt I'll wear out the yuxin one before it comes out: I just got a 22:45 PB. I don't have a ton of redundant puzzles other than 3-7 NxN.

Kaiju_cube

I got the Yuxin Gigaminx yesterday and love it. Only done one solve on it so far but it's fantastic and it's so great not worrying about tiny stickers falling off like my Shengshou Gigaminx

I finished the solve and got online and I see Diansheng advertising a magnetic Gigaminx, lol.

I'll get it when it's available. That sounds crazy and really cool.

UncleFrank

UncleFrank

Gan posted to IG early this morning.
Gan 13 realease in 3 days -

photo.jpg

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01

View attachment 20644
Already? Can't you first give us an updated pyra? Or 4x4?

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel

View attachment 20644
I am scared of this cube.