• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Kaiju_cube

I have a stickered and non-stickered guhong and it's really nice. Very light with a crisp snap to the turns. I really like DaYan they make very 'Gan-like' cubes without the Gan-like prices.

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Gan 11 M pro UV coated feels very much like the Guhong v4. It has that same hollow lightweight with a crispy snap to the magnets feeling. I have both on my desk and I'm always surprised how much if feels like the UV coated Gan 11.

I really like DaYan and think they're the closest feeling to Gan without the big Gan price tag.
it was very common to compare the Guhong v4 to the Gan11m pro when they were released. I find it rather comical given the price disparities. I love my v4 and have set all my recent PBs on it

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
They really know how to hype up a meilong for people not in the know-how, don't they?
Well it's better than any Rubik's brand for sure. Like the comments say, non-cubers associate cheap prices with bad performance, so the price not being too low is a good marketing strategy. Plus their claim of "world record setting brand" is accurate (I think every major manufacturer has a claim to that title in one form or another)

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
Let's talk about Moretry. They seem really promising as a cubing brand. Sure their first products don't seem to be that great but they still seem better than other new cube brands' first products. They also accepted their criticism and respond to cubers' requests and needs. If they keep it up, they could have something.