• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

AlgoCuber

X-man Tornado V2 M is now up for preorder on some sites! It's not even expensive, too!

Edit: Also available on

Last edited:

ruffleduck

YouTube
Visit Channel
X-man Tornado V2 M is now up for preorder on some sites! It's not even expensive, too!

Wow it's so cheap relative to other flagships!!

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
X-man Tornkeywo noTop for preorder on some sites! It's not even expensive, too!

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Cubicle didn't particularly like the Tornado in their video. After seeing that, I correctly assumed Speedcubeshop would love it. Not surprised at all.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
The Cubicle didn't particularly like the Tornado in their video. After seeing that, I correctly assumed Speedcubeshop would love it. Not surprised at all.
I dont like to single out people but theres not a lot that speedcubeshop dont like in any of their videos. They seem a bit hesitant to say anything bad, which is normal for someone that need to run a business and pay salaries.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I dont like to single out people but theres not a lot that speedcubeshop dont like in any of their videos. They seem a bit hesitant to say anything bad, which is normal for someone that need to run a business and pay salaries.
I agree with your sentiment on the whole, but considering most people who buy cubes are casual solvers who aren't that fast, it's entirely possible most cubers are not so picky and would be satisfied by most puzzles. For example, I'm pretty slow, so I end up appreciating pretty much every cube I own.

ruffleduck

YouTube
Visit Channel
sorry for double post but the Tornado v2 is ALREADY TC's bestselling cube and it is still on preorder!
tbh I dont get what all the hype is about, tc's video said it was ok, not that great.
It's a 25 dollar Qiyi flagship with 125 settings. And there's a bunch of other reviews besides the Cubicle's that say lots of good things about it.

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
sorry for double post but the Tornado v2 is ALREADY TC's bestselling cube and it is still on preorder!
tbh I dont get what all the hype is about, tc's video said it was ok, not that great.

Thecubicles "best sellers" defaults to featured puzzles and not actually which puzzles are selling the most. You have to actually go to the best sellers and re sort it by "best selling". Also, i wouldn't ever actually believe the "best sellers" section of most websites. They are almost always biased to show products with higher profits or items made by companies that have paid to be advertised better.

Looks like the official name for the new Moyu flagship will be the Weilong WRM 2021. I can’t see for sure, but when I slowed the video down to 0.25, it looked like there might be some magnet customization in the edges.

1622760510695.png
There definitely is something in the edges, it might not mean customization though.

Attachments

• 1622760519862.png
    1622760519862.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
Looks like the official name for the new Moyu flagship will be the Weilong WRM 2021. I can’t see for sure, but when I slowed the video down to 0.25, it looked like there might be some magnet customization in the edges.

Team cubing critics confirmed adjustable magnets on that cube

@Zain_A24