• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

willi pilz

yes, finally they bring back the ridges. for some reason I always get the best times on my old GTS3. I've tried a stupid amout of setups with all the other flagship cubes,(and setting a cube up perfectly takes forever) but I still get the best times with the GTS3. Is there someone else that feels the same?

CrispyCubing

WCA
2019YODE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
yes, finally they bring back the ridges. for some reason I always get the best times on my old GTS3. I've tried a stupid amout of setups with all the other flagship cubes,(and setting a cube up perfectly takes forever) but I still get the best times with the GTS3. Is there someone else that feels the same?
Yep! For me the GTS3 has always been a reliable cube. I've gotten so used to the ridges that it has become a natural feel, so I'm interested in how ridges would help/hinder other events...

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dailypuzzles already made a video on it. It looks like it performs pretty well but now that we have the MF4M and "RS4M" out I don't think it's worth it unless it's under 8 USD.
I suspect it will be, if it's better than a non-magnetic meilong then it definitely has its place.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
I suspect it will be, if it's better than a non-magnetic meilong then it definitely has its place.

I remember the V1 being quite bulky and sluggish from when I was looking at reviews to get my first 4x4, it will be interesting to see how it compares to the MS. 62mm so slightly larger than what is becoming a new standard.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I remember the V1 being quite bulky and sluggish from when I was looking at reviews to get my first 4x4, it will be interesting to see how it compares to the MS. 62mm so slightly larger than what is becoming a new standard.
For its time it was an excellent budget cube, but ever since the meilong 4x4 came out nothing has beat it yet imo.

Reactions: qwr

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, it could literally just be a QiYi MS without the magnets but it doesn't look like it, will be interesting if anyone magnetizes it and compares it.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
They are now on TC’s website!