• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Speedcubeshop just released a 19x19 on their sight for preorder!
YuXin:
Ooh, this looks nice!
Let's just hack their system, send the file to our computer and done!
Wait wait wait wait wait, people will know becuz it looks the same! Ok, enlarge by 150 percent, and boom, no one will know we've copied them!

Kyle™

Premium Member
WCA
2004ALLA01
Does anyone have information on buying Qiyi Qimeng Plus ?
They said it released 8/8 and i'm like "released where?" and they have no concrete answer. So confusing.

Sion

So this isn't upcoming as it has already been out for a while as of posting this, but this is a cube on amazon that is completely unique and is not really a ripoff of anything we know about right now. It has honeycomb on the corners and under the centers-

Josh_

WCA
2019MARR04
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol the newest cube at the cubicle is 1000% cheaper than the second newest

1000 times not percent. 1000% would be $10

edit: oops I thought you said that the $1000 cube was %1000 more expensive than the $1 one.
It is actually %99.9 times cheaper because if the percentage is over 100 than the cubicle would be paying you to take the cube.

Last edited:

Scrombo

Interesting. If I can find it at my local Wal-Mart sometime soon, then it'll be a nice impulse purchase. The shape of the edges reminds me of a Giiker cube.