• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have the original Aohun, and it is good for a non magnetic mega. Honestly all Moyu had to do for the WRM was add magnets, add the dual adjustment, and make some minor tweaks to the design and I would probably like it, but instead they decided to make it frosted plastic and have a weird piece design which seems to have led to the puzzle catching a lot. This is a case of trying to fix what ain't broke.

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel

chocool6

I found a Russian video about the Aohun WRm and it looks to be pretty decent. It has ridges similar to the MGC megaminx and features the dual adjustment system. The corners are very squared off and I'm not sure if that will cause problems with catching. Better yet, this video has information on the one, the only, MGC 7x7! Here is what he had to said about it: "In principle, the 7x7x cube inherited almost all the traits of others cubes MGC 4x4, 5x5, and 6x6, and exactly the characteristic smooth, but spinning fast and not will be very different". I think a little bit of that was google translate's fault but I'm still extremely hyped for this cube assuming it fits my turn style as the 6x6 does.

Here is the vid
Well their Without Ridges (WR) thing won't work any more lol

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
WHEN WILL COMPANIES UNDERSTAND THAT CUBERS DON'T LIKE FROSTED PLASTIC?
What's the chance that there is a genetic difference between the predominantly caucasian English-speaking cubing community and the predominantly Asian Chinese-speaking cubing community that the cube manufacturers are more likely to deal with, that makes frosted plastic easier for people of Asian descent to grip? If the difference is only skin deep that's all that matters here.

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
What's the chance that there is a genetic difference between the predominantly caucasian English-speaking cubing community and the predominantly Asian Chinese-speaking cubing community that the cube manufacturers are more likely to deal with, that makes frosted plastic easier for people of Asian descent to grip? If the difference is only skin deep that's all that matters here.
I'm sorry, even Google Translate can't translate that into some English