• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Mischiiii

I would really like a valk 3x3 in my collection. I’ll wait for the Next one instead of buying the power m.

Mischiiii

Is it just me or does the Wuwei seem to be a budget mid range cube? Just judging by its price...

has to be. I’m quite certain that the next Qiyi flagship will hav Valk in its name.
also i hope there will be something innovative in terms of tensioning or magnets.

PugCuber

WCA
2017CONN04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Qiyi Wuwei up for preorder on the cubicle:

And the Wu Line of WCA NxN’s is complete! WuXia, WuWei, WuQue, WuShuang, WuHua, WuJi!

GAN 356 X

New, from QiYi...
View attachment 11028
... Exciting...
I saw that... interesting, or 'omoshiroi' (I think thats correct). Is this like a 15-puzzle?

Yushi V2M 6x6

Last edited:

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Yushi V2M 6x6

I don’t need another 6x6, you shouldn’t tempt me.

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
The difference between meilong 3 and 3c is the 3c has frosted plastic
And I know that both of them have frosted plastic
MoYu was not very helpful.

The package is "different" and the puzzle is "a little different". But it looks the same.

So I honestly don't know what to make of it. They're not being very convincing that I need this cube. :)

GAN 356 X

MoYu was not very helpful.

The package is "different" and the puzzle is "a little different". But it looks the same.

So I honestly don't know what to make of it. They're not being very convincing that I need this cube. :)
Dunno if this'll help:

GAN 356 X

Does anyone know anything about this Ångstrom Studio Project A? It just kind of sprang out of nowhere.

Yep, it confuses me

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anyone know anything about this Ångstrom Studio Project A? It just kind of sprang out of nowhere.

It's just their way of selling off small batches of their experimental cubes, I assume that if people like them then they will produce more of them but most will probably never be made again.