• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

AJT17

WCA
2022TELF01
Has anyone ordered the JPermillion cube, but they still haven't gotten it, because I ordered mine like the day after it came out, but it still hasn't arrived.
The Shengshou Gigaminx is good though. I have the black and the white versions. And they come with an entire set of stickers if you should lose one.

ime it's the tiny triangle pieces that come lose. (and it's because Shengshou puzzles are so greasy out of the box for some reason.)
It is definitely a good puzzle, but I like stickerless puzzles a lot more, especially when this one has a lot of stickers that have the opportunity to come up. Also yeah it was very greasy out of the box.

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Has anyone ordered the JPermillion cube, but they still haven't gotten it, because I ordered mine like the day after it came out, but it still hasn't arrived.

It is definitely a good puzzle, but I like stickerless puzzles a lot more, especially when this one has a lot of stickers that have the opportunity to come up. Also yeah it was very greasy out of the box.

Isn't it still listed as "pre-order" and expected to ship mid May?

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Diansheng 8x8M is now up on the Cubicle as well - except for $79.95 instead of SCS's $69.95.
It is now discounted down to $69.99. Maybe they didn't expect SCS to be as aggressive with pricing as they were.

That being said, I did think this cube was going to be a bit less expensive overall. Still an easy pre-order though. Hopefully 9x9 is not far behind. That, or a theoretical 10x10 is probably the largest puzzle I would care about owning a magnetized version of.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
It is now discounted down to $69.99. Maybe they didn't expect SCS to be as aggressive with pricing as they were.

That being said, I did think this cube was going to be a bit less expensive overall. Still an easy pre-order though. Hopefully 9x9 is not far behind. That, or a theoretical 10x10 is probably the largest puzzle I would care about owning a magnetized version of.
Yeah, with top-quality magnetic 7x7s being as cheap as $35 - and often less - and budget ones being $20 - I would have thought the 8x8 would be more like $50. Heck, Diansheng's own magnetic 7x7 is $23 - this is 3x as much.

I'll still buy it though.