• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
gan 11 m pro without adjustable magnets?
Looks like it. In my eyes adjustable magnets aren’t really necessary, as long as they come at a good strength. I would like this if it had a reasonable price, but knowing Gan it’s probably not. Another thing is that you can’t swap the magnets if they aren’t the correct strength, because Gan uses proprietary capsules, as opposed to gluing magnets into slots in the piece, like every cube ever.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Looks like it. In my eyes adjustable magnets aren’t really necessary, as long as they come at a good strength. I would like this if it had a reasonable price, but knowing Gan it’s probably not. Another thing is that you can’t swap the magnets if they aren’t the correct strength, because Gan uses proprietary capsules, as opposed to gluing magnets into slots in the piece, like every cube ever.
Would recommend checking out the video. That should clarify things.

crazycuber36

YouTube
Visit Channel
So sorry if this is somehow off-topic or not related to this thread(I tried to find the most reasonable place to put this) but I somehow came across this thing called "Wowcube", I don't know if many of you already know about it but it looked kinda interesting so I thought I'd show you all. It's technically a 2x2 Rubik's cube that has a smart interface that enables you to play popular games like 2048, cut the rope, and many other games. It also lets you access things like Gmail, your text messages, and other stuff like that( so it's kinda like a smartphone in a way) and it literally displays it on the cube. Anyway Here's the product trailer.