• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

D

Deleted member 54663

The ridge design of the Yuhu is pretty good, it provides good grip. But it would be nice if it was more comfortable
Maybe, but IMO it doesn't really enhance grip. Especially since I got the pro-shop version, it was very slippery for a week.

swburk

Is it confirmed that the MGC repulsion is only being released in limited quantities? I did hear 200 units total on some prelim unboxing/reviews months back but don’t see it mentioned in the product description on the online shops.

I was wondering the same thing. I asked on the Cubicle stream today, but didn't get an answer. I'm not sure what the demand is for them, but I would think if they were that limited, shops would've started selling out by now.

D

Deleted member 55877

Honestly I'm a little skeptical about repelling magnets... Normal cubes click in place when the layers are aligned, the MGC Repulsion i guess "clicks" at the 45 degree mark? Seems counter-intuitive. To be honest I've never tried it, though, so it might end up being good! I'm excited to see reviews.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I was wondering the same thing. I asked on the Cubicle stream today, but didn't get an answer. I'm not sure what the demand is for them, but I would think if they were that limited, shops would've started selling out by now.
or they're not that popular
do people actually want this? idk

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
As an interesting novelty/collector piece I thinks it’s desirable. I doubt it’ll be anyone’s main for serious solving though.
yeah I can see that. I would rather spend my money on some old dayan or alpha cubes. I bought a moyu huanying just because the mech looked so interesting.