• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Unpoppable cube?

jangman

i made an unpoppable combo cube using a store bought rubik's core with the center pieces and all that. Then i applyed well lubed cube4you pieces onto the core. it is impossible to pop and it moves as good as a normal cube4you diy maybe even better.

if you have any other ideas, plz tell me.

darkzelkova

I loooveee my new type white DIY, it doesn't pop from force, but it does if it pull it out. Still, it never really pops, which is awesome!

jangman

yes white diys ddont pop much

unlike black, they pop usually around every 50 minutes. which is a good thing.

Radu

Premium Member
WCA
2009FACI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
1. yes...i don't know why this "thing" needs 2 topics?

2nd, i think some people in here care too much about their cubes. man...first of all you need two know very good a method, the algs and then care that much about the cube. this are particularities that influence your times just when you drop sub 15...or sub20 (maximum). if you are really good you will get sub 20 on any decent cube.

btw....i don't know why so many complain about popping...it never happend to me, and i'm guite brutal with my cube. maybe i just like it tighter than others