• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Open 2011

PocketCube101

WCA
2011HAMI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
if team blindfold is an un-official event does anyone want to go on my team...
P.S im on youtube so if anyone dosent mind maybe being on camera.... that would be great
Ill be wearing a red shirt with my youtube name on it... PocketCube101 it has i pic of a melted cube on it! :)

MichaelErskine

Premium Member
WCA
2008ERSK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmm, it's becoming clear that I'm going to have to relearn a few puzzles! I spent most of last weekend relearning pyraminx and trying to get back into solving clock. Square-1 will be tough on Sat and I'll have to quiz folks on megaminx last layer on Saturday night! I'm going to have to start doing the weekly comp again to stay in practice.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
Can I just check with anybody that knows, is the cider boat called The Apple?
I don't like to assume. It gets me into trouble.

r_517

Premium Member
WCA
2009WANG19
Exciting news! Cubestormer II will be making an appearance on Saturday, and will give a short talk and demonstration at 2.30 :)

That means all events after that have been moved back by 20 minutes
CubeStormer! That must be very cool:D Always want to have a look at a real one:D
but... I need to catch the bus at Temple Meads at 16:36. The time could be quite tight for me, if it has any delays in previous events... Is there any possibility to move the Clock event before the 3x3 semi?