• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Open 2011

MichaelErskine

Premium Member
WCA
2008ERSK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I got my bag stolen from work with my main 3x3 (the one I won last comp) and my WitTwo 2x2 in it, along with my wallet containing bank cards etc, my QJ timer and Frijj milkshake :(
You're welcome to have any of my cubes but I imagine they'll be rather unimpressive. I certainly have a timer and a milkshake for you (choc fudge brownie?)

dabest2500

Anyone selling an X-Cube 4?
My Maru 4x4 keeps misaligning and it's the only 4x4 I have.
I was hoping for some official vendors but turns out they won't be any :(
I have an Eastsheen 5x5 and a LunHui to trade, I will also pay.

5BLD

WCA
2011LAUA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyone have a good 4x4 to sell me right after lunch on Sunday?
Unfortunately I have to leave after lunch on Sunday but luckily it's very likely I don't get into the finals for 2x2 and 4x4. If I do, then even worse =(
It's bad enough im missing head to head and awards ceremony...

Last edited:

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I got my bag stolen from work with my main 3x3 (the one I won last comp) and my WitTwo 2x2 in it, along with my wallet containing bank cards etc, my QJ timer and Frijj milkshake :(

Will be able to loan money off my parents to come down, but I can't replace those cubes in time for the comp :(

I have spare, brand new, Guhongs, Lingyuns and Zhan Chi's. If you want me to send one next day delivery to get used to pre comp just say and I'll be happy to.

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you have 2 Zhanchi's still spare, and if so how much for one (black plastic preferably)?

90% sure I have at least 2 spare, new, unused. Both bought assembled but not lubed and both black so sure you can have one. Not sure I'll get time to disassemle, lube etc before Saturday as I will be away on business in London most of this week but can always bring lubes etc and we can do it on the Saturday or Sunday. Will only take 20 minutes or so.

As for price, looking at my email archive looks like I paid $16.50 for them. I'll stand the delivery, exchange comes to £10.30 on today exchange rates. £7 sound fair?

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmm, I might be after one as well, if that's ok? :)

Well certainly have 2, one for Chris Wall now and was not sure if Rowan needed one. I will certainly be bringing a quite a collection of cubes with me so if Rowen needs to borrow one that is also no problems at all.

Trying to remember what I have. Pretty convinced I have two unused assembled Zhan Chis. But I definately have a little used spare if you dont mind one thats only done a few solves. That leaves me with my main and backup. I really need to curb my purchase of cubes. When my wife moans about my collection I do wonder where she is coming from until times like this :)

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel

Will be able to loan money off my parents to come down, but I can't replace those cubes in time for the comp :(

If you want I can post you my WitTwo next day delivery tomorrow morning. Just PM me your address. (actually if you do it now I may be able to get it off today)

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
90% sure I have at least 2 spare, new, unused. Both bought assembled but not lubed and both black so sure you can have one. Not sure I'll get time to disassemle, lube etc before Saturday as I will be away on business in London most of this week but can always bring lubes etc and we can do it on the Saturday or Sunday. Will only take 20 minutes or so.

As for price, looking at my email archive looks like I paid $16.50 for them. I'll stand the delivery, exchange comes to £10.30 on today exchange rates. £7 sound fair?

Yeah that sounds good.
To be honest if you cant sell me two thats fine (just to say they aren't for me, friends want copies of my cube :p )

Escher

Babby
WCA
2008KINN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for the offers Charlie/Euan/Chris, maybe I should just use your cubes once for each solve in an average :p

I've fixed another Zhanchi I had lying around and now it's pretty good, it'd be nice to try a couple of WitTwos at the comp, my one had bright cubesmith stickers and it was pretty :(

P.s. the flavour was just the normal choc - reduced to 69p - bargainatious

EDIT: omfg yes frijj bath <3

Last edited:

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My fridge will be stocked with frijj for you Rowan, and yes, we will alllllll buy him apple-y goodness on Saturday :)

I'm just about to go to the post depot to collect some cubes, which I will no doubt hate and you can then use if you like. I would be interested in borrowing a 4x4 from somebody and a decent Master Magic pleaaaaase. x

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
My fridge will be stocked with frijj for you Rowan, and yes, we will alllllll buy him apple-y goodness on Saturday :)

I'm just about to go to the post depot to collect some cubes, which I will no doubt hate and you can then use if you like. I would be interested in borrowing a 4x4 from somebody and a decent Master Magic pleaaaaase. x

You can borrow my master magic if you want, I'm planning to get them done quickly so i can judge a 4bld so its not problem :)