• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Open 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Charlie, my sweet, have you any idea how much the car park is at Bristol General Hospital? My suspicions say that it would be cheaper to park there than most other places.

No idea but next time I walk past I shall check, do you mean the BRI? I will try to scout out some cheap places to park for you!

Charlie: There'll be easy buses to catch from mine to the venue yes?

Not to the venue, but to the centre/outside mine and then we can walk together or whatever.

Toad

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Charlie: There'll be easy buses to catch from mine to the venue yes?

Not to the venue, but to the centre/outside mine and then we can walk together or whatever.

Okie doki, cheers!!

Just to say to everyone, I'll have a few puzzles that I will want to sell, nothing too special but come see me and ask what I've got at the comp.

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=628908917
http://www.youtube.com/UKSpeedCuber

Send me a message if you would like to arrange for selling/buying/trading of puzzles. Or PM me on YouTube.

Charlie! I am SORRY about my name. Facebook won't let me change it back. I've put my real name in parenthesis so.

Someone please tell this chap that I will not be speaking to him whenever he has a daft Facebook name.... :tu

Achoo, I have a cold. This is unrelated.

They do say that if you make stupid faces and the wind changes, you'll be stuck with it. This is mere karma for the distress you've caused me on Facebook in recent months with your bizarre and irritating name choices :p

I can't change it back. :/

r_517

Premium Member
WCA
2009WANG19
i may book a hostel with a Hongkong guy:) He's awesome at 4x4x4:p

Hey that's awesome! Maybe we can share a hostel together?

that's great:)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=628908917
http://www.youtube.com/UKSpeedCuber

Send me a message if you would like to arrange for selling/buying/trading of puzzles. Or PM me on YouTube.

Charlie! I am SORRY about my name. Facebook won't let me change it back. I've put my real name in parenthesis so.
That's a cool name lolz

Robbytrooper

WCA
2010ROUL01
We've booked our hotel!!! Sophie is so excited, she can speed cube properly now, even with her little hands.

We are also bringing the rest of the family along including Daniel, who was born just after the the Nationals.

I'm tempted to enter Emily because she has done a properly scrambled 2x2 a couple of times!

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i may book a hostel with a Hongkong guy:) He's awesome at 4x4x4:p

Hey that's awesome! Maybe we can share a hostel together?

that's great:)

What hostel will you be staying at and how much will it cost?
I live in Birmingham but, I can not make it one of the days, if I make it Saturday, would it be possible to stay at the hostel for Saturday/Sunday night and then leave via coach Sunday evening?

But if you can make it on Saturday and leave on Sunday evening, doesn't that mean you can make it for 2 days :confused:
Anyway yea I don't see any problem with that plan. Just check the schedule for coaches etc

Status
Not open for further replies.