• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Cube Association

leonparfitt

WCA
2010PARF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Unfortunately the current WCA database export is pre-UKO so I can't update it yet. I will certainly do so when a new one becomes available

thanks for updating it.
Im now 8th in the Sum of UK Single Ranks !
and 5th in the Sum of UK Average Ranks!

this has made me feel much better about my times, but i still have lots of improving to do.

BillyRain

Premium Member
WCA
2012JEFF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys,

Dan asked me to come up with a banner for the new UKCA website. I have come up with a few ideas and we have decided on one general design that matches the rest of the site.

We are unsure of the logo placement on the left hand side. Which do you guys prefer? Do you have any other suggestions?

If you could give us some feedback that'd be awesome.

banner3prev.jpg

banner4prev.jpg

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys,

Dan asked me to come up with a banner for the new UKCA website. I have come up with a few ideas and we have decided on one general design that matches the rest of the site.

We are unsure of the logo placement on the left hand side. Which do you guys prefer? Do you have any other suggestions?

If you could give us some feedback that'd be awesome.

"snip"
I prefer the second one, with the first I catch myself tilting my head to get it square :/