• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Type G an Q DIY

cuberman0312

Recently I went on Hknowstore.com and saw a type G and type Q diy. If anyone has one of these can you please tell me if they're good or not.

P.S. to get to Hknowstore.com, go on google and search hknowstore, it won't work if you just type in the website in the url bar

D

Deleted member 2864

I think they should just stop making new DIYs, because it will be confusing say how each one is different.

Edit:

Just noticed, free shipping.

They're not new from what I've heard, but they use different naming systems.

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Will there every be more individual DIY's than they are PLLs?

Maybe the letters could be better for doing the corresponding PLL (if there is one)... except my A perms aren't that fast.

marineasalia

WCA
2009ASAL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
main difference between type C and C II is the way the center caps are fixed... it was always a pain to remove and stick the center caps in original type C.. in C II its pretty good.. the springs and screws are exactly same, dont know about cubies but C II turns way faster then C which was still faster.. and the popping is same extent :(