• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

This Trick Will Make You SO MUCH FASTER!!!

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
"I just want to focus on cubing. Also, I gained less than 40 subscribers in over a year, even though I spent loads of time on videos. I just wasn't having that much fun making videos, and not many people seemed to be interested either."
That is what he said. His videos aren't deleted, they are just on private.

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
"I just want to focus on cubing. Also, I gained less than 40 subscribers in over a year, even though I spent loads of time on videos. I just wasn't having that much fun making videos, and not many people seemed to be interested either."
How do you know though?

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
he has a good point. Let him go, he needs to do what he does. I hope he does good in cubing :) Farewell.

WCA
2019GALE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
i guess he was tired of making content
Okokokokokokokokok, clearly there's been some misunderstanding. I was not -IN ANY WAY- "bullied," off YouTube. I did not DELETE any of my videos, they are simply on private. I wanted to change the theme of my channel to a more solving based, unedited style. I thought to achieve this, I needed to get rid of all my other videos. Now I see how many people are enjoying the recent videos, so I understand I shouldn't have made those videos private. I've caused an unnecessary controversy, and I apologize. I will get the videos back up as soon as I can, and I will continue to do whatever I want on the channel (yes, that includes the recent short tip videos). I am sorry for the commotion, thanks for understanding.

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Okokokokokokokokok, clearly there's been some misunderstanding. I was not -IN ANY WAY- "bullied," off YouTube. I did not DELETE any of my videos, they are simply on private. I wanted to change the theme of my channel to a more solving based, unedited style. I thought to achieve this, I needed to get rid of all my other videos. Now I see how many people are enjoying the recent videos, so I understand I shouldn't have made those videos private. I've caused an unnecessary controversy, and I apologize. I will get the videos back up as soon as I can, and I will continue to do whatever I want on the channel (yes, that includes the recent short tip videos). I am sorry for the commotion, thanks for understanding.
Thanks, continue to make videos, your F2L trick video de me drop 3 seconds from my average!

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes!! He is back on!!

Last edited: