• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

This is the F2L subset which flips and permutes edges on the E layer of a 3x3

Amress

WCA
2013RAVI06
I don't see any reason to learn this alg set IMO, since there are a lot of algs, but the cases don't come up too often. The corner has to be inserted in the correct spot and correctly oriented, and this doesn't happen too often.

JoshFarrell

I don't see any reason to learn this alg set IMO, since there are a lot of algs, but the cases don't come up too often. The corner has to be inserted in the correct spot and correctly oriented, and this doesn't happen too often.

I am planning on expanding it further especially with the 2 edge section, I want to make some more subsets that account for misorientated corners as well

JoshFarrell

If it's good enough, people will notice it. Perhaps move onto generating stuff for incorrectly slotted pairs like F' U R' U2 R U' F, I don't know, I don't practice 3x3x3.

Hi again, thanks for the suggestion and just to let you know I have done the incorrectly slotted pairs algorithms, if you would like to have a look I have changed the link in the original description and I would love to know what you think. I have dubbed it SF2L.