• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Personal Fun Fact Game!

Hazel

Premium Member
Here's how it works:
First, write your thoughts on/react to the fact of the person above you. Then, state a personal fact about yourself that not many people know. It can be but doesn't have to be cubing-related.
I'll start: I once bit into a puck of coffee powder thinking it was a brownie and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted, besides maybe chicken liver.

greentgoatgal

Ouch. That sucks.

On the subject of stapling fingers. My brother (he's 7 now, might have been 6 at the time) really wanted a bandaid. For no particular reason. No one would give him a band aid. So he stapled his finger, drew blood, mom freaked out and got him a bandaid. And then he starts gloating over how he tricked us into giving him bandaid.

WCA
2017WENR01
Mindstorms are okay.
I don't like magnetic cubes because they are not M-slice friendly( either overshooting or too strong on M slices ) because I use Roux.

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
unfortunate you were in the wrong group

I can solve a Rubik's Cu... oh wait that doesn't work now this is a cubing forum.

I've never done a sub-10 min. 7x7 solve.

Duncan Bannon

That sounds very gross, but why would you just eat a random brownie anyway?

I've broken my arm... twice... in the same place both times.

Lol same..... First time was both bones, second time was only one (same place though).

But its an MF3RS2

My panda cube broke and i didn't fix it for 3 months and i felt so guilty

Welp, that's interesting.

I started investing (Mutual funds) when I was about 7.