• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

THE MGC

NevEr_QeyX

We are a non-profit organization a cult a book club a fanclub for all things YJ. We accept all people that own either, 3 (three) YJ brand cubes or 1 (one) MGC brand cube. If you want to be a part of the MGC PM myself and @Sub1Hour for more details. Caution there will be a rigorous induction ritual that is not for the faint of heart. (you need to send us a video of a relay with all the YJ cubs you have). After acceptance into the MGC you must change your signature to something funny related to YJ or MGC, so start thinking about what you want to put.

Members: (if you don't see your name on the list but you joined let me know so I can add you.
@NevEr_QeyX
@Sub1Hour
@Ayce
@CodingCuber
@brododragon
@Cubingcubecuber
@MBCubes
@teehee_elan

Last edited:

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
We are a non-profit organization a cult a book club a fanclub for all things YJ (we don't associate with filthy sub-brands) We accept all people, except those whose names have M, G, or C in them (we like to leave the sanctity of the MGC unblemished). If you want to be a part of the MGC contact myself and my secretary (lol) @Sub1Hour for more details. Caution there will be a rigorous induction ritual that is not for the faint of heart.
There is no such thing as a secretary in this brotherhood. There only is, only will be, and only has been MGC.

brododragon

Oof don't have any YJs but does a trip to the future count?

EDIT: I have the MGC 2x2 so I am eligible!

Last edited:

Ayce

I currently have 1 MGC 2x2 but I buy moyu stuff, not yj so I'll dig into my collection.

Ayce

I found a Yulong v2, and a cubicle labs yulong v2 that I am selling (not sure if it counts)

Timoth3