• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

THE MGC

NevEr_QeyX

ATTENTION ALL FUTURE MEMBERS OF THE MGC, IF YOU HAVE JOINED YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE TO BE SOMETHING FUNNY RELATED TO YJ OR THE MGC BRAND. Thank you that is all (doesn't HAVE to be Huzza magic powers)

I'm A Cuber

If you want to change my mind that gan is, in fact, a better company then YJ go ahead, I honestly want to see your argument.
Here is my argument:
Switching to GAN 3x3s will instantly make you 25% faster, smarter, stronger, and more popular. And if this doesn’t happen, then too bad for you. You should buy our newest cube, that has more honeycomb design than ever before, so that you have to spend even more money on our overpriced Gan Magic lube, and you might get a little bit faster.

All jokes aside though, who mains an MGC3 Elite over a flagship Gan cube?

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Here is my argument:
Switching to GAN 3x3s will instantly make you 25% faster, smarter, stronger, and more popular. And if this doesn’t happen, then too bad for you. You should buy our newest cube, that has more honeycomb design than ever before, so that you have to spend even more money on our overpriced Gan Magic lube, and you might get a little bit faster.

But YJ produces cubes better in value.

NevEr_QeyX

Here is my argument:

You have angered the MGC

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
People that prefer the feel of it. Gan cubes only fit a small portion of the population but the only way to know if it works for you is to spend rediculous amounts of money to see if it does. YJ makes well-rounded cubes with no major weaknesses or flaws that can suit almost any turning style you could think of.