• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Layer by Layer Podcast

Kit Clement

Premium Member
WCA
2008CLEM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lblnats.png

Andrew Nathenson and I have been doing a cubing podcast for a couple years now, so I figured I'd start a thread here too for when we post new episodes of the podcast! You're welcome to discuss episodes here, but we also have an official subreddit for discussing each episode linked below. You can click the logo above to see our Anchor page, which shows all the podcasting apps that we're listed on.

Latest: Episode 43 - Ear Funnel
Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/layerbylayer/

Last edited:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
lol it's about time you posted this. Haven't been listening long, but love the podcast. I like the idea where instead of interviewing guests, you kind of just add them to the normal madness that occurs. Can't wait for the next gameshow episode! Also you definitely need Andrew to get on here

- PR(oStar)

Edit: Wait is @ColorfulPockets real?

Last edited:

NevEr_QeyX

I love it when you mentioned the Squan scramblers at Mudd winter 2020 because I scrambled for Squan at that comp. And let me tell you... It's like all my squan practice just disappeared in a matter of seconds.