• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Layer by Layer Podcast

Andrew Nathenson and I have been doing a cubing podcast for a couple years now, so I figured I'd start a thread here too for when we post new episodes of the podcast! You're welcome to discuss episodes here, but we also have an official subreddit for discussing each episode linked below. You can click the logo above to see our Anchor page, which shows all the podcasting apps that we're listed on.

Latest: Episode 42 - The Game Show Featuring Feliks Zemdegs and Jayden McNeill!
Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/layerbylayer/
When's the next episode? You have 13 world records to talk about!

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
When's the next episode? You have 13 world records to talk about!
I haven't gotten caught up to that, but I have watched listened to the first 30 episodes, and now that you say it I realize they uploaded their last episode on April 26th. Maybe they have a hint as to explaining this hiatus in the episode audio.

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
1. What do you mean?
2. What's a hiatus?
1. I mean if you listen to this episode, you might find a clue as to why they haven't uploaded for a while.
2. According to Google Dictionary, hiatus as a noun means "a pause or gap in a sequence, series, or process." Typically a hiatus refers to a gap in a show or book series, e.g. if you just finished reading all the books in The Inheritance Games (there are two out of three published so far) and are waiting for the third one to be published. If you particularly like a series, a hiatus can be a long, drawn-out experience.

1. I mean if you listen to this episode, you might find a clue as to why they haven't uploaded for a while.
2. According to Google Dictionary, hiatus as a noun means "a pause or gap in a sequence, series, or process." Typically a hiatus refers to a gap in a show or book series, e.g. if you just finished reading all the books in The Inheritance Games (there are two out of three published so far) and are waiting for the third one to be published. If you particularly like a series, a hiatus can be a long, drawn-out experience.
I've listened to it five times. What's the clue?

But I'm not warmed up, so...

Andrew Nathenson and I have been doing a cubing podcast for a couple years now, so I figured I'd start a thread here too for when we post new episodes of the podcast! You're welcome to discuss episodes here, but we also have an official subreddit for discussing each episode linked below. You can click the logo above to see our Anchor page, which shows all the podcasting apps that we're listed on.

Latest: Episode 42 - The Game Show Featuring Feliks Zemdegs and Jayden McNeill!
Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/layerbylayer/
Can you bring back reg of the day?