• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Gaming Thread!

Spyyder

I play Quake Live, DFO, SF3(ggpo), and Knight Online.

Consoles are for losers. :p

WCA
2009ROAC01
I recently um....acquired GTA: Vice City for PC. It's quite honestly one of the best video games I have ever played (admittedly, I do not play too many). The missions are actually fun, unlike GTA IV. The radio stations are quite hilarious and never seem to get old.

poorshooter

speaking of old games, i just got Fallout a month ago. never played any of the series before, so why not start from the very beginning?

Thomas09

YouTube
Visit Channel
New post: I just got FFXIII and, it really excedes what I was expecting. I got the collectors editions and that sorta went below my expectations, but still good no the less. Can't wait to play more of it when I can.

Alex DiTuro

Premium Member
WCA
2008DITU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
MW2 FTW! My gamertag is kgb 0ps. As I don't currently have an xbox, I just use my roommates account for online play. Currently a 1st prestige 46.

My main class:

ACR with holographic sight
PP2000 with holo or FMJ
Semtex
Stun Grenades

Perks:
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

What I'm using now till lvl 48:

Aug H Bar w/ Holo Sight and Grip
PP2000 w/ Holo and FMJ