• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Favorites Game!

Hazel

Premium Member
The game works like this: You start a post by answering the last person's question, and you end the post by putting a new question. The question must always be "What is your favorite __", and you replace the blank spot with a topic. Animal, color, Harry Potter book, whatever. If you like, you may say why that thing is your favorite. This isn't meant to be cubing related but it can be.
I'll start: What is your favorite book genre?

WCA
2015FOXC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Been reading fantasy lately, so I guess thats true enough. I also read all those dystopian books such as Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Divergent, The Giver.

What is your favorite way to kill time?

Hazel

Premium Member
I'm not sure exactly but I really like Love, Simon. The Greatest Showman is really great as well! Love Simon because it's one of the few movies with a nonsexualized LGBT+ main character, and I think it's portrayed pretty well. The Greatest Showman just has some really good music :p

Next: What is your favorite Pokemon game, if any?

Hazel

Premium Member
I've only solved an 8x8 once and it was a V-Cube 8, but I would say the YuXin HuangLong based on its reputation alone.

What is your favorite type of bird?

Hazel

Premium Member
Friends who I can feel open with and I talk to comfortably and ones who I understand and who understand me because those types make me the happiest!

What is your favorite 3d shape?