• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Cubicle vs Speedcubeshop Debate

Which cube store do you prefer?

• TheCubicle

Votes: 131 70.4%
  • Speedcubeshop

Votes: 55 29.6%

• Total voters

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think SCS is better, I like their setup service, also cosmic and supernova in my opinion are better, the unicube option is also nice. Overall, I also think shipping and quality is better in SCS. No hate to thecubicle tho.
have you tried both setups?
I've only ordered cubicle labs stuff when they were adding magnets and cubicle pro shop and both were setup pretty well

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
The sales tax you pay is the same. It is whatever percentage of the order your state does. I do not know what you are talking about
I was pretty sure SCS had tax at checkout but it's been a while since I checked. Their prices are pretty much identical to TC so it comes down to shipping or stock (or whoever you support)