• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Bizarre Puzzle Example Solve Game!!

brandbest1

WCA
2011LINB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
There have been two example solve games: 3x3 and 2x2. Now time for some non-n x n puzzles! Yes, there are lots of those out there, bringing more fun to this thread! Same format as the other example solve games. When you say next, name the puzzle and the scramble. Current puzzles than can be used are:

Pyraminx (U, R, L, B, u, r, l, b) ((f)=rotation 60 degrees on front axis, (r)=rotation on right axis, etc.)

Square-1 (every (x, y) move is followed by a slice turn)

Skewb (using kirjava-meep's notation) (rotations are same on skewb as rubik's cube)

Clock (wca notation) (flip is notated as (flip))

Square-2 (omg) (same as square-1)

Megaminx (let's not do megaminx, shall we?)

Super Square-1 (same as square-1 for outer layers, but inner layers are notated with underlined numbers e.g. (-1, 3))

I am compiling this list to clear up notation conflicts. Sorry for the long list! If you have any suggestions please post the name of the puzzle. Thank you!

NOW, LET'S GET'S STARTED WITH THE GAME!

First scramble: Pyraminx- l' r' b' u L' B U R' U' B' U' L U R U' R' L U' B U' R L' B' R' L

Schmidt

WCA
2012SCHM07
I hate long scrambles for simple puzzles. I don't use Cubetimer for 2x2x2 because of the 25 move scrambles.
(And please put the small letters last, it looks nicer)