• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The big 2x2 cube battle (Poll)

What is your preferred 2x2 cube?

• Total voters

miniGOINGS

The maru trame looks a lot more rounded to me, which makes me think that it could be better. I might buy a Maru later.

Applemoes

I use a diansheng

How is it? From watching movies of them both they seem to be about the same. I'm having a lanlan shipped to me at the moment, so I'll probably hold on the DS for a while but I hope to get it some day

cuberkid10

WCA
2010HULL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
LanLan is beastly. But, eastsheen can be VERY good if you take it apart and only lube the mechanism pieces. IE, not the huge caps, but the 3x3 part of it. Maru and Diansheng are very good as well... And Rubiks are a piece of crap. The ice cube isnt as bad as the others though.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
lol not to be rude but i find a lot of interests in old posts bc i’m a long term cuber. if u didn’t like me posing here than ignore it or turn of notifs for this post :)
I think all @AbsoRuud was trying to tell you is the same thing that everyone gets told on the forums when they revive ancient posts, which is best not revived, (especially if there is nothing to be gained from your first post and all you did was mention you voted for the sake of voting). We all enjoy going through old threads/posts and seeing how far cubing has come (and that by the way can be done by just reading the thread(s) as they are and not posting a completely irrelevant post). I do not always have a problem with old threads coming back around, but if nothing of benefit is added then why revive it? I know that I am saying this on behalf of a lot of people that would say something pretty simaler to anyone that revives really old threads (especially since someone was just told the same thing a few days back when he revived an old thread. Lastly, in the end this is not a big deal, but it is just something that I think everyone should keep in mind before they think about bring thread back from the dead.

Skittleskp

WCA
2019PATE10
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think all @AbsoRuud was trying to tell you is the same thing that everyone gets told on the forums when they revive ancient posts, which is best not revived, (especially if there is nothing to be gained from your first post and all you did was mention you voted for the sake of voting). We all enjoy going through old threads/posts and seeing how far cubing has come (and that by the way can be done by just reading the thread(s) as they are and not posting a completely irrelevant post). I do not always have a problem with old threads coming back around, but if nothing of benefit is added then why revive it? I know that I am saying this on behalf of a lot of people that would say something pretty simaler to anyone that revives really old threads (especially since someone was just told the same thing a few days back when he revived an old thread. Lastly, in the end this is not a big deal, but it is just something that I think everyone should keep in mind before they think about bring thread back from the dead.

O ok thanks for clarifying sorry i got defensive:)

I joined a while ago but just recently started posting, thanks for clarifying!!