• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Teenage cubers discussion

GoldCubes29

I made a website! http://solve-that-cube.weebly.com/
Just a little project I've been working on. Now I can add website making to the list of things I've done. :)

Is this your first time making a website? It looks extremely clean and professional!

Eyyyy, so I guess this is a bit of an age reveal for me. Although I hope nobody thought I was younger than 13... or older than 19, for that matter. The best part of comps has to be hanging out with friends. So dang fun.

Hmm didn't you say you were 42 in a QnA ;o

Last edited:
I

IAmEpic2004

Almost 13 here, but I have the maturity level that surpasses any one at my school. You can tell because juice boxes with mlg glasses are very sophisticated.
Let's just go ahead and say that I'm thirteen.

Anyone into electronic music (like on NCS and Monstercat)?

WCA
2013BARK01
I'd say technically it'd be 13 years to 19 years, 364 days, but the edges could be kinda funny, especially because a lot of 12-year-olds especially act pretty much like teenagers
citation: a year ago all my classmates were 12 and now they are 13 and boom not much changed

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd say technically it'd be 13 years to 19 years, 364 days, but the edges could be kinda funny, especially because a lot of 12-year-olds especially act pretty much like teenagers
citation: a year ago all my classmates were 12 and now they are 13 and boom not much changed
Well, it's not like when you turn 13, you're suddenly a different person. I didn't wake up on my 13th birthday and feel any different. It was more like, "I'm 13 now. Cool."

WCA
2013BARK01
When you're my age (almost 18), you realize that's completely false :p
I mean early teenagers like 14 years old, not 16 or 17.

You can have an exact cutoff, but it is pretty much meaningless. It's like the whole generations thing. Regardless of where you draw the line between "Generation Y" and "Generation Z" you could still have someone born one day in Y and the next day in Z. Humans love to put things in precise categories when that doesn't make sense.

Umm Roux?

I'm entering high school but when I was in elementary, I found that my grade was much more immature than the previous one, it added to he fun!

wir3sandfir3s

In conclusion (just so we can get back on topic), most 12 year olds have the same maturity level as a 13 year old, and most teenage cubers, regardless of age, have an extremely high maturity level, such as myself (I am 13). I'd say thats pretty accurate.

So, now that I know Java, which should I learn next:
C++ or Python?