• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Team USA Jackets! (Read the first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slapcuber

Are u gonna make another order sometime later? Cause i may be able to buy the jacket later like during Christmas or so .

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Are u gonna make another order sometime later? Cause i may be able to buy the jacket later like during Christmas or so .

Here's the answer to your question.

If there is enough interest, I am willing to place a one-time, second order and personally mail each jacket-- but only if there is enough interest.

Andreaillest

Premium Member
WCA
2012PANY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm interested for a possible second order. As of right now I'm not sure if I have the finances for this round of orders, but I'm really interested in getting a second chance to place an order in the future.

Rubiksfreak

I *will* be opening Paypal in the next couple of days. However, be aware that I am pushing back the deadline quite a bit. I've become aware of the fact that many people who are interested in these jackets are not active on the forum. I am not planning on making multiple orders of these jackets so I am going to push the date back in order to include as many people as possible.

He has made it clear, there will be one order only.

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hurry up and get final orders in!

Jackets today are discounted $10.14 ($84.86) with the Eric Limeback discount (5800 - 4786 = 1014).

Last edited:

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Bobby Krupa: If you do not respond with your jacket size in the next few hours, I'm going to assume you're a large; it's holding up the order as a whole.

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I second this. The order has been delayed for 5 days as if the time it takes for us to get the jackets wasn't long enough :fp

I'd like to point out that it wasn't Bobby's fault specifically, he was just the last person I needed info from. Over a dozen people sent me money without providing all of the necessary information.

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The order has been placed. It took longer than expected because many people did not send me all of the necessary information. I will update this thread when I receive the jackets and I will update it again when I have shipped them out. I do not know as of yet whether I will have tracking numbers for all of the jackets-- I'll address that in a future update. Processing will take approximately two weeks, and then shipping to each of you will probably take about a week.

tldr; check this thread and stop spamming me with the same questions, please.

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
UPDATE:

Unfortunately, the jackets are not going to arrive by Tuesday, which is the beginning of my fall break and I'll be out of town. I should be able to ship them out when I return the following week.

I appreciate your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.