• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Team USA Jackets! (Read the first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that I'll take one. They looked great at worlds.

Name: Kim
Size: XL (Not sure, though)

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
AnthonyBrooksCubing
Thread starter #106
The moment you've all been waiting for:

Open for payments. The original post has been updated with all necessary information

Price Change: Unfortunately, shipping is going to be more expensive than I anticipated. I was unable to find a sponsor to cover it so I the price has been raised by $5.

Last edited:

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
AnthonyBrooksCubing
Thread starter #110
The jackets with last names on the back will be discounted to $85 for anyone who purchases them in the first week. Anyone who's already sent me $95 may message me to receive a $10 refund. Offer ends 9/15.

Last edited:
WCA
2013CONA01
YouTube
SpecialPieMan66
When does the "first week" discount end? I want my last name on it but it's hard enough squeezing out the discounts $85..

Nevermind when I posted and it took me to the last page I saw the answer up there ^^.

Do we still get the discount of $85 with last name if we order now but can't pay till later?

Last edited:

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
AnthonyBrooksCubing
Thread starter #116
Can you also create a system, such as a google doc or something, updated with a list of people who are purchasing? It would be helpful in confirming with us so we know that you received the payments.
List of people who have paid: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiuTowDQoSm7dHNWTnVlRDNfLXZxX29uV0ZyT2Z5NGc#gid=0

It won't update automatically, so wait a day or so after you've paid before sending me a message asking why you don't see your name on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.