• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I was about to get my Weilong when I went on holiday, so I just brought the only speedcube I had with me on the train (an Aolong v2). It's unlikely that your cubes will be stolen/lost/mutilated while it's in your bag or your room or something. But maybe just bring a backup main. Better safe than sorry.

GAN 356 X

I was about to get my Weilong when I went on holiday, so I just brought the only speedcube I had with me on the train (an Aolong v2). It's unlikely that your cubes will be stolen/lost/mutilated while it's in your bag or your room or something. But maybe just bring a backup main. Better safe than sorry.
Maybe I'll bring my gts2m 3x3 and yj Mgc 2x2. Should I bring my Aosu Gts2m and Huanglong 5x5? I've grown quite attached to my Aosu

Or take my friends YLM 4x4. Which will prolly annoy him

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you are traveling by plane, be aware that they sometimes don't like you bringing magnetic cubes with you on the plane. I have been stopped once, but once they realized that they were just cubes they let me keep them and there was no real problem. I don't usually bring an actual timer, just my phone. I like to bring big cubes and enough for doing relays, but I would never bring my most expensive cubes.

I think that you could take your Aosu and Huanglong, because there is little chance that they would get lost, and cubes are for using not leaving at home. If you really like them, then you can replace them if you happen to lose them.

GAN 356 X

If you are traveling by plane, be aware that they sometimes don't like you bringing magnetic cubes with you on the plane. I have been stopped once, but once they realized that they were just cubes they let me keep them and there was no real problem. I don't usually bring an actual timer, just my phone. I like to bring big cubes and enough for doing relays, but I would never bring my most expensive cubes.

I think that you could take your Aosu and Huanglong, because there is little chance that they would get lost, and cubes are for using not leaving at home. If you really like them, then you can replace them if you happen to lose them.
I'm only flying within my home country Australia so it should nt be a problem