• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Sub 1 G perm tutorial

MalusDB

YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice, dude but I gotta admit without any insult intended it sounded like you said "jew" perm. Just made me smile is all. That said if I spoke normally to people from outside my town nobody would have a clue what I'm saying lol.

Kaozty

WCA
2009TAND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice, dude but I gotta admit without any insult intended it sounded like you said "jew" perm. Just made me smile is all. That said if I spoke normally to people from outside my town nobody would have a clue what I'm saying lol.

Thanks, more negative comments are welcome, as you can see, I practice my english in this tutorial.

Kaozty, how are you almost slower at the 2x2 than the 3x3?
Check it again after few days, I got a new sub 6 average on 2x2 last sunday :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEyFkm_Cy5A

Nice! I am using the same algs, but I might start to use some of your finger tricks.

Sure :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MalusDB

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks, more negative comments are welcome, as you can see, I practice my english in this tutorial.

Your english is pretty good, just "sounded" like you said it, my imagination helped a bit I would say. Your english is better than my Swedish at any rate lol.

pi.cubed

My G perms are about 4+ sec so I'm going to try your fingertricks. I have to re learn everything because I learned by muscle memory.
What's wrong with learning by muscle memory?

Edit: I mean why do you have to relearn because you learned by muscle memory?

Last edited: