• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Stanley Chapel - 57.87 4x4 Blindfolded Single

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
savage scalpel

Ranks him 1st in the world. He was already first in the world since 2018 lmao, U' F' M' R' F M F' R F U.
This is his 12th 4BLD WR and 22nd WR overall. Beast indeed!

scalpel.PNG

Me trying my best to break down the WR, and make sense of the solve process and fast 35 seconds exec.

Last edited:
A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
speedBLD is a different event
Poor choice of words. I thought it would be clear I was talking about the WCA events that he practices that include 3BLD-5BLD. I can't include all BLD events because he doesn't have much of a hold on MultiBLD. Then again he doesn't have one on 3BLD so maybe I should have just said BigBLD to avoid confusing some.

I actually thought about that while I was writing the original post but I assumed everyone would know what I meant.

Last edited:

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Poor choice of words. I thought it would be clear I was talking about the WCA events that he practices the include 3BLD-5BLD. I can't include all BLD events because he doesn't have much of a hold on MultiBLD. Then again he doesn't have one on 3BLD so maybe I should have just said BigBLD to avoid confusing some.

I actually thought about that while I was writing the original post but I assumed everyone would know what I meant.
They knew what you meant, it's just cubers being nit-picky cubers.