• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stackmat Cable Connection

CoderGuru

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
No I don't think it's faulty. Have you raised your input volume to a higher setting? Try that if you haven't. And also make sure that you've switched the source from timer to stackmat and allowed mic access. It might be the wire that's faulty but I don't think it is. As @SH03L4C3 said, what brand of laptop, what OS and what model? It might just be the audio jack that's faulty. Also make sure that you're plugging the cable into the port with the mic symbol above it or the pink port depending on what adapter you're using.

CoderGuru

No I don't think it's faulty. Have you raised your input volume to a higher setting? Try that if you haven't. And also make sure that you've switched the source from timer to stackmat and allowed mic access. It might be the wire that's faulty but I don't think it is. As @SH03L4C3 said, what brand of laptop, what OS and what model? It might just be the audio jack that's faulty. Also make sure that you're plugging the cable into the port with the mic symbol above it or the pink port depending on what adapter you're using.
It doesnt even recognize that I have plugged something in though. In audio settings there's nothing.