• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedsolving All-Event Ladder Tournament! | TheCubicle.com

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
My apologies for being gone so long; I can explain.
My dad got COVID-19, and near the end of his quarantine my brother developed symptoms, extending my quarantine. My mom only allowed us to be on our school devices which, unfortunately, block speedsolving.com. If I had known in advance that I would be gone for so long, then I would have tried to tell you (plural).
Thank you for understanding my prolonged absence,
White KB

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
My apologies for being gone so long; I can explain.
My dad got COVID-19, and near the end of his quarantine my brother developed symptoms, extending my quarantine. My mom only allowed us to be on our school devices which, unfortunately, block speedsolving.com. If I had known in advance that I would be gone for so long, then I would have tried to tell you (plural).
Thank you for understanding my prolonged absence,
White KB

Glad to hear you are doing well!
That’s fine, I totally understand. Most of the people that passed you were probably significantly faster than you (and the rest of us) so if you see someone that passed you you can ask for a match real quick if you would like.

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
We have finished another giveaway! I am very happy with this months activity, way to go.

The first giftcard was random, and $25 goes to @TipsterTrickster
The second giftcard was random, and $25 goes to @DNF_Cuber
The third giftcard was weighted based on overall rankings, and goes to @fun at the joy !

Also, a noteable mention goes to @CrispyCubing for climbing a lot during this month, I did not see that coming!

Those of who won will be contacted shortly, and thanks to our sponsor, thecubicle,com, for the prizes!