• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedsolving All-Event Ladder Tournament! | TheCubicle.com

Ace19212

Ok, I am putting you ahead of Ace. If ace (or anyone) doesn’t respond to any of you, please let me know
What event?
Dude we have different timezones so when he is awake i am asleep and i have exams too you know, and he just said he would like to compete with me he didn't tell me that he was going to have other people too.

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Dude we have different timezones so when he is awake i am asleep and i have exams too you know, and he just said he would like to compete with me he didn't tell me that he was going to have other people too.

It is not about that, it is just about not responding to messages, we have no way of knowing what is going on without that. If you still do the match, I can rearrange the rankings to accommodate that,

On Sunday, I raced against @Scollier on 3x3 and won 4-1.

Updated :)

Tomorrow is the giveaway and addition of the new event, remember that you are only eligible for one of the three gift cards if you have competed since the last giveaway!

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Be sure to read the entire post to make sure you do not miss out on important information.

1. The overall rankings have been updated, and this round's giveaway has happened! Congrats to @Micah Morrison , @CrispyCubing , and @White KB ! You will each receive a $25 giftcard, thank you to our sponsor for providing these, TheCubicle.com! I will message the winner's today.

2. The winner of the new event is the Face Turning Octahedron! But, it was super close, it won 6-5. Because of this, and the fact that not everyone has an FTO, I have decided that both events will be added :)

3. There have been some issues with unresponsive competitors, and a general clumping of competitors that are not interested anymore. For this reason, we will be getting rid of some of the dead weight. If you would like to stay in the competition (I would encourage everyone reading this to stay), then react to this post with the thumbs up, or if you want you can private message me. All other competitors will be removed in a week or two.

Stay tuned for the next giveaway!

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Smh PingPongCuber just farming reaction score. jkjk.

Thanks for the update! I’m excited to compete in kilominx. How will we be added to the list for the new events?
Good question! I am going to add the events later today, but I guess it would be good to get signups going. So, either PM me here or in discord, or post here or in discord if you would like to sign up for FTO or Kilominx

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Be sure to read the entire post to make sure you do not miss out on important information.

1. The overall rankings have been updated, and this round's giveaway has happened! Congrats to @Micah Morrison , @CrispyCubing , and @White KB ! You will each receive a $25 giftcard, thank you to our sponsor for providing these, TheCubicle.com! I will message the winners today.

Stay tuned for the next giveaway!
Wow, thanks! What's even cooler is that the other week I got a $15 gift card for the first time in the sitewide weekly competition! This is really helpful for the next time I buy cubes!

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
@PingPongCuber Also, one thing I thought we could do... could we simplify how things work, and make it so that someone who wanted to compete could just pm or email the people on the rung above them with a csTimer seed? Some of the people have been having trouble getting their schedules to line up with this, especially with differing time zones and school, so I thought we might simplify it a bit. Just a suggestion, but I think that would take care of a lot of the problem of people being inactive on here.

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
@PingPongCuber Also, one thing I thought we could do... could we simplify how things work, and make it so that someone who wanted to compete could just pm or email the people on the rung above them with a csTimer seed? Some of the people have been having trouble getting their schedules to line up with this, especially with differing time zones and school, so I thought we might simplify it a bit. Just a suggestion, but I think that would take care of a lot of the problem of people being inactive on here.

Yes, it has happened that if schedules don’t line up competitors don’t do it at the same time, so you can certainly do that. A lot of people just find it more fun to do it live if possible, so it is totally up to you and your opponent.