• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

speedcubing.org - UK cube store

SatansJester

Hey.
I need to order a moyu rs3m 2020 (for a friend who I've gotten interested in cubing) and also a moyu wrm 2020 for myself as I've only got one budget cube right now, and if I manage to break it ill be gutted not to be able to practice, so may as well grab a decent cube and hold my budget as backup.
I wanted to ask about lube, I bought a bottle of gan lube to go with my budget moyu cube, seems to be ok, should I stick with that or do you stock a better lube for the rs3m and wrm?
Thanks

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey.
I need to order a moyu rs3m 2020 (for a friend who I've gotten interested in cubing) and also a moyu wrm 2020 for myself as I've only got one budget cube right now, and if I manage to break it ill be gutted not to be able to practice, so may as well grab a decent cube and hold my budget as backup.
I wanted to ask about lube, I bought a bottle of gan lube to go with my budget moyu cube, seems to be ok, should I stick with that or do you stock a better lube for the rs3m and wrm?
Thanks
Thank you for your interest, the only alternative I can think of for the lubricant is lubest xmt-10, we don't really stock much else sadly, we plan to restock some soon though. At the moment you can PM me here for orders or email [email protected] as the store is unlikely to be up again until at least tomorrow.

SatansJester

Thankyou very much.
I wasn't expecting a free gift, but much appreciated, especially as you managed to complete my order even with your technical problems.
Cheers

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks speedcubing.org for completing and getting my order to me so fast, and even a great free gift.
Brilliant service.
I cant recommend them highly enough, fantastic.

(now I'm trying to find tutorials on how best to set up my wrm 2020, youtube isn't helping much)
Thanks for letting me know it arrived safely, I'm not sure about set up tutorial, I just use angstrom dignitas, gravitas and dnm-37 for most cubes.

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
https://www.speedcubing.org/products/neutrino-yuxin-little-magic-3x3x3-m

If you want any other cube with neutrino set-up then contact me.
Prices are:
3x3: £2 extra
4x4-5x5: £4 extra
6x6-7x7: £6 extra

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel

cuber314159

WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel

I'm allowed to double post on my own thread...