• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Melbourne

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How about the 27th? (going to the cricket 26th)
Practise Square-1 when you're bored :p

Naw I don't wanna put in the effort for a couple of weeks when I'm just gonna suck anyway.

Friday works for me (of course, I did say any day :p ). More importantly, who wants to come along with me and watch the Wellington Phoenix beat the Melbourne Heart afterwards? :p (this is mainly just a joke; I'm pretty sure there are no A-League fans here, but I'll be going anyway...).

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Naw I don't wanna put in the effort for a couple of weeks when I'm just gonna suck anyway.

Friday works for me (of course, I did say any day :p ). More importantly, who wants to come along with me and watch the Wellington Phoenix beat the Melbourne Heart afterwards? :p (this is mainly just a joke; I'm pretty sure there are no A-League fans here, but I'll be going anyway...).

We've spoken about Soccer (or Football for you) at meetups before :eek:

But I'm a no for that match thanks.

P

pappas

The 27th is fine for me.

Also, I'm having a beat of a clean up.
I'm hoping to sell/trade:
- transparent 222 (not sure what brand)
- black sheng-en F2 333
- 4 black 333's (not sure about the brands)
- black 444 (not sure what brand)
- black 555 (i think it's a YJ)
- black pyraminx (once again not sure what brand)
- stackmat timer (it's pretty beat up but still works)

All cubes are $2 each, and the timer is $5.
They're rather dated, however I figured someone might want them.
PM me if your interested. I'll bring them to the next meetup.