• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Melbourne

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
tim do you have my guhong?
Yeah, I'll bring it to the meetup.
An Official Competition in Perth has been announced!

http://www.speedcubing.com.au/PerthSummerOpen2011/
O_O
I would have a much bigger chance of coming, if I knew someone who lived there who's house I could sleep at :p I'll try and work out a way of coming, now that the Sydney competition seems so unlikely.
hey tim can u bring

3 - black guhong 3x3's
1 - white dayan 4x4
1 - black dayan 4x4
1 - white 2x2 ghosthand
1 - black 2x2 ghosthand
1 - lanlan 2x2 black

big list right?
I have all in stock, and will bring them.

Minh

WCA
2010NGUY47
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, I'll bring it to the meetup.

O_O
I would have a much bigger chance of coming, if I knew someone who lived there who's house I could sleep at :p I'll try and work out a way of coming, now that the Sydney competition seems so unlikely.

I have all in stock, and will bring them.

k thnx can u also bring the missing edge piece for the alpha v u sold me last time and please bring my v-cube 5 =)

jianziboy

WCA
2010LUJE01
Brian the one I sold you was not the one you picked up the one you have is Tim's the one i sold you is with Josh because Tim gave it to him because he claim it was his because he forgot he traded it for something i owned.

Which means Brian give the square 1 to Tim and get your one from Josh

UNDERSTAND??!?!

TimMc

Premium Member
WCA
2009MCMA01
lol, Perth Competition hasn't been officially announced yet. The WCA board are probably busy and competition results from this weekend would be coming in... You can register in the mean time anyway if you intend on coming.

When's the next meetup?

Tim.

TimMc

Premium Member
WCA
2009MCMA01
Mefferts in Melbourne!

I'll be coming along to the meetup.

It's worth noting that Mind Games Melbourne have heaps of Mefferts products in stock:
  • Gear Cube
  • Jing's Pyraminx
  • Pyraminx

Tim.