• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Melbourne

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Just posting to say I've restocked in DaYan + MF8 4x4s, type F2s (with free replacement stickers), and DaYan GuHongs.
Meetup in 2 weeks anyone? It's Saturday the 27th I think.
If so, tell me what you might buy, so I have an idea on what to bring. Unlike Melbourne Cube Day, I won't be bringing 2 bags, with a whole school bag set aside for my store :p

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Dang it, why couldn't there be stock 3 days ago, Now I have to wait, so much for instant gratification:(

Sorry, my supplier was on leave, and the other's who work there couldn't contact him, and they don't have the authority or some crap.
@Zane: what colour? Black I assume?
Just a note, please tell me exactly what to bring. Eg: don't say bring some 3x3s, or bring a DaYan + MF8 :p

36duong: contact me on [email protected] (lol uk) if you're still interested. Postage + paypal fees will be roughly $6, and it's better to order more :p (there's also an offer for prepaid bags, up to 500g for $6, I was mentioning a padded bag, that only holds up to 250g. The more you order, the more the shipping cost spreads. Anyone wishing to buy products, you can view my prices on my website. (please note, my website is far from finished, and do not click add to cart, and then pay. Just in case :p)
Anyone interstate wanting to order, contact me on the aforementioned email address. I have shipped to Adelaide, and the it took 2 business days after processing the money to arrive on his door. Anywhere in a major city of Australia, should take 3 business days maximum (some 1 or 2) unless delays. Country areas take an extra day.

Last edited: