• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Georgia, USA

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm trying to.
Between October 2010, and 2011, I'm going to try my hardest to get a competition.
I have a venue that I can afford, and I just need a delegate, and to save up a little bit more funds.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yep yep~
I hope he goes to Nationals, then I can ask him in person.

If not, I'll try to contact him before October-December.

Codee

yeah a meetup and comp would be great iv never even met another cuber in georgia

cuberkid10

WCA
2010HULL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would love a cubing meet up at least in GA. My parents refuse to listen to any more of my cubing rambling. I live in Atlanta as well. It would be awesome, but most people would be faster than me. :p But, trading and meeting new people would be awesome as I am a shy person.

cuberkid10

WCA
2010HULL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think there should be monthly unofficial GA cube meetups. It would be fun. Kind of like a GA cubing club. My high school will have one, but they are all much faster than me. (Sub 15 or so) It would be great. Seriously. WOuldnt need to be fancy. Maybe at a Starbucks or someone's house or a park in the grass. Very simple. Very fun. Makes me happy. :p

Just wondering, any girl cubers in GA. Like speedsolvers. Not those girls who can solve it in like 30 min and dont really try to get faster. (No offense to those girls) :p