• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

some thoughts after a week of trying VCubes (3x3 -> 7x7)

Kaiju_cube

check this out:
DaYan is so underrated imo. The DaYan Tengyuin V2 M cubes I have easily rival the Gans, for much less money. They are fantastic.

And the DaYan megaminx is almost exactly the same as the Gan megaminx. The same size, lightness and smooth crisp turning. Even the colors are identical.

Look on Aliexpress for the 15x15. I got mine from there for about $169 (maybe less?). I found a listing that guaranteed delivery in 2 weeks or the cube would be free. Man, I have never been so disappointed to have a cube arrive faster than promised...
I've always been hesitant to order anything on Aliexpress. It just seems shady or something. I usually stick with eBay, Amazon, and The Cubicle. I wouldn't mind giving SpeedCubeShop a try but the Cubicle is only a day or so away since I'm on the East Coast.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
DaYan is so underrated imo. The DaYan Tengyuin V2 M cubes I have easily rival the Gans, for much less money. They are fantastic.

And the DaYan megaminx is almost exactly the same as the Gan megaminx. The same size, lightness and smooth crisp turning. Even the colors are identical.

I've always been hesitant to order anything on Aliexpress. It just seems shady or something. I usually stick with eBay, Amazon, and The Cubicle. I wouldn't mind giving SpeedCubeShop a try but the Cubicle is only a day or so away since I'm on the East Coast.
Yeah I agree Dayan became underrated in the last 8 years. I hope they revive as a company, and become the best!

YouTube
Visit Channel
I wouldn't mind giving SpeedCubeShop a try but the Cubicle is only a day or so away since I'm on the East Coast.
1 day? That's awesome.

As I live in Brazil, buying from inside the country is very expensive because of the taxes, so you can pay like 3 or 4 times the price of the cube sold in china. So I buy from cubezz, it's cheap but it can take 3 months to arrive