• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Should the AoLong V1 be brought back?

DELToS

Okay, so I created a StrawPoll to see what everyone thinks: http://strawpoll.me/7051184
Personally, I think MoYu should bring it back, because even though it had corner twist issues, it was an amazing cube that tons of people loved. Vote away!
(also I know that you can do polls here, but I'm not sure how to :p)

dskids

WCA
2017SKID01
For what it's worth I would buy one if they re-released it. They still sell most of their older cubes so I'm not sure what MoYu stands to lose by continuing to sell it. That said, my V2 corner twists enough to know that I would never main a cube that's worse than a V2.

Ordway Persyn

WCA
2016PERS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay, so I created a StrawPoll to see what everyone thinks: http://strawpoll.me/7051184
Personally, I think MoYu should bring it back, because even though it had corner twist issues, it was an amazing cube that tons of people loved. Vote away!
(also I know that you can do polls here, but I'm not sure how to :p)

Oh yeah because an internet poll is going to do so much to change Moyu's mind to spend thousands of dollars to produce 57mm v1s again.

They still produce the 54mm v1's. I've never felt a V1 though.

Aysha

WCA
2017JAMS01
The plastic used in the V1 was really smooth, I haven't seen it used in the mini V1 or any other Moyu cube. That's the main reason I love the V1 so much, so yes they should bring it back.