• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling some cubes - Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, here are the cubes I'm selling. You can buy them from me at a meetup or at a competition. And @ TimMc or anyone else it concerns - To my knowledge, I haven't received any of these cubes for free or as a prize. :p

All cubes are black unless otherwise stated.

Lanlan 2x2 - basically new - $5
V cube 2x2 - a few little sticker chips, but hardly used. cubic. - $10 - Jack
Haiyan memory cube - worn cubesmith stickers - $10
Haiyan memory cube - worn standard stickers -$10
Type F2 - good condition cubesmith stickers - $5 - Mal
Dayan Lingyun - as new - $15 - Mal
Big white feet cube thingy - $10 (You know the one i'm talking about) - Mal
Type a2 - not very good - $5
Mini type C - $5
Mini QJ 4x4 - really loose, still OK for speedcubing - $5 Mal
V cube 5 white - tight cube, cubesmith stickers - $20
Brand new dayan/mf8 4x4 - $15 Mal
V cube 6 white - modified, except for the middle layer click. Very good speedcube, cubesmith half bright stickers - $30 - Kirt
Master pyramorphinx - scrambled - $10
QJ skewb - $10

And if you think something is valued wrong, because I don't really know the prices of some stuff, then feel free to make a lower offer.

Last edited:

cubernya

Premium Member
Is this just in person, or are you willing to ship. If you will ship then I'm interested in the V2 (not pillowed?

Also, that big white feet cube thing is called a YJ foot cube :p

Mal

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok thanks but can I also have the mini qj 4x4? And since the Dayan+MF8 is new could you do what you did on your other Dayan 4x4, like lube, and tension. And could you also lube the F2 like you normally would lube and tension a speedcube. So Foot Cube, Black F2, Lingyun, Dayan 4x4 and Mini qj 4x4.

Last edited:

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok thanks but can I also have the mini qj 4x4? And since the Dayan+MF8 is new could you do what you did on your other Dayan 4x4, like lube, and tension. And could you also lube the F2 like you normally would lube and tension a speedcube. So Foot Cube, Black F2, Lingyun, Dayan 4x4 and Mini qj 4x4.

You can try the mini qj at the competition, not sure if you'll want to buy it. I basically did nothing to my dayan except lube it and solve it a lot. I haven't adjusted the tensions. I can lube it for you, but I'm not going to spend the time to break it in. It's not stickered btw - but it comes with the original sticker set.

Can I buy the Dayan 4x4? (This is a maybe. 75% chance I will buy it)

Sorry, Mal posted first.

yeah i'll have the V-cube two please

Sure

Mal

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok but can you sticker it with the stickers you use for your 4x4, if you have any spare ones. So can you lube it with the lube you used on yours and do it the same way you did with yours?

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Ok but can you sticker it with the stickers you use for your 4x4, if you have any spare ones. So can you lube it with the lube you used on yours and do it the same way you did with yours?

He's getting rid of cubes, not selling to make a profit. You're asking too much. Either buy the cube how it is, or don't buy it. Feliks' cubes aren't "amazing". He didn't get world records with secret tensioning techniques or w/e crap you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.